EDUCATION AS A FACTOR OF EMPLOYMENT AND INCOME Author: Lali Khurtsia, Giorgi Gaprindashvili
| Published: 2018-12-28
| Pages: 165-168
The article deals with the analysis of the education role with regard to the impact on income and employment. To identify the link between education and unemployment, and education and income, CRRC secondary data is used. According to the analysis, the alternative cost for basic education is important, which allows the increased number of highly qualified staff and high quality of work efficiency in the future.
EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, SALARY, HUMAN CAPITAL
- Becker S., G. (1962). Investment in Human Capital: A theoretical analysis. Journal of Political Economy, 9-49.
- Becker, G. (1964). Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education. ColumbiaUniversity Press, New York.
- Gaprindashvili, G., & Parhjiani, S. (2018). Georgia in interanational ratings and main trends of economic policy. Economics,#2-3, 17-37.
- Kavtidze, E. (2012). How income and quality of life influence labor supply. Social economcs #4 2012, 82.
- Khurtsia, L., & Tsertsvadze, V. (2016 ). Cultural and historical roots of plagiarism in Georgia, . International scholarly and scientific research & inovation eISSN:2010-3778, 1931-1934.
- Khurtsia, L., Tsertsvadze, V., & Krilova, Y. (2017). Student plagiarism in Georgia’s higher education . Ongoing Issues in Geor-gian Policy and Public Administration, Washington D.C.
- Mankiw, G. N., David, R., & Weil, D. N. (1992). A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth. Quarterly Journal ofEconomics, 416-437.
- Mincer, J. (1958). Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution. The journal of political Economy, vol.LXVI, 282-302.
- Psacharopoulos, G., & Patrinos, H. (2004). Returns to Investment in Education: A Further Update. Education Economics, vol. 12, No. 2, 112-134