HISTORICAL PERIODIZATION OF GEORGIA’S DEMOGRAPHIC DEVELOPMENT Author: AVTANDIL SULABERIDZE
| Published: 2018-06-25
| Pages: 59-64
in accordance with the theory of demographic transi political and social-economic factors on the modernization of demographic system are discussed according to the separate stages and the intertype period of the modern type of population reproduction. tion, the following article analyzes peculiarities of Georgia’s demographic modernization during XIX-XX centuries and at modern stage. Peculiarities of the impact of global and local
MODERNIZATION, TYPE OF POPULATION REPRODUCTION, STAGE, INTERTYPE PERIOD,CHILDBIRTH, MORTALITY, GLOBAL AND LOCAL FACTORS.
- Ivanov S. (2002). New type of marriage in developed countries. Information bulletin of the center of demography and ecology of Russian science academy’s institute for predicting national economy. № 36. June ( In Russian).
- Khmaladze M. (1994). Laws and economic results of Georgian population reproduction. Dissertation for attaining scientific degree of the doctor of economic sciences. 08.00.01. Tbilisi(In Georgian).
- Kotrikadze B., Sinelnikov A. (1990). Childbirth in the Soviet-Socialistic Republic of Georgia. Tendencies and ways of regulation.“Science” (In Russian).
- Landri A. (1934).La revolution Demographique.
- Notestein F.W. and others. (1944).The future population of Europe and Soviet Union. Geneva: League of Nations.
- Population, environmental conditions and development. (2001). United Nations. New York.
- Riley N.E., McCarthy J. (2003). Demography in the Age of the Postmodern. Cambridge. University Press.
- Vishnevsky. A. (1982). Population reproduction and society. Moscow (In Russian).
- Sulaberidze A. (1986). Demographic development of the highland regions of the Soviet-Socialistic Republic of Georgia.“Science”. Tbilisi(In Georgian).
- Sulaberidze A. (1996). Demographicdevelopment of Transcaucasia and Georgia (short analysis). “Science “. Tbilisi. (In Georgian)
- Sulaberidze A., Sulaberidze V. (1998). Peculiarities of demographictransition in Georgia. Collection of scientificworks of the economic-humanitarianstateinstitute of Gori. (Summary in English).
- Sulaberidze A. (1999). Peculiarities of demographic development of Georgia. Materials from international conference.«Existing problems of the processes of demographic development in Georgia» Tbilisi, p. 37-49. (In Russian).
- Sulaberidze A. (2000). Depopulation in the aspect of overpopulation. Journal: «Matsne». T.10. № 1-2 p. 51-64 (InRussian).
- Sulaberidze A. (2001). Depopulation in the countries of transitional economy. Journal: «Sociological publications» №1101, p.114-117 (InRussian).
- Sulaberidze A. (2002). Aboutsome factors concerning the modern transformation of society and families in Georgia. Journal: «Society and Economy», № 3-4, P.230-237. (In Russian).
- Sulaberidze A. (2004). Aboutt ransitional period of intertype and interstage population reproduction. Journal:„Demography“№8, p .72-81(In Georgian).
- Sulaberidze A.(2007). Thoughts about Georgian family and demography. Monography. (In Georgian).
- Tsuladze G., Sulaberidze A., Maglaperidze N., Mamardashvili G.Demographicdevelopment of Georgia: yesterday, today and tomorrow. Monography (In Georgian).
- Sulaberidze A. (2014). Peculiarities of demographic transitions in Georgia in light of post-communist countries. XIV International scientific conference of April regarding the problems of economic and societal development.T.2. P.758-767,(In Russian).
- TsuladzeG., SulaberidzeA.,(2016). Monography:“Demographicpeculiarities of Georgianregions”.Tbilisi., (In Georgian).