JEL Classifications: J53
MAIN CHALLENGES OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN EMPLOYEE CAREER DEVELOPMENT Author: Kristine Odishvili, Maia Nikvashvili
| Published: 2019-07-29
| Pages: 182-186
For Citation: Odishvili K., Nikvashvili M. (2019), Main Challenges Of Human Resources Management In Employee Career
Development, Globalization And Business, N7, pp. 182-186
It is known that the creation of a perfect product / service is directly connected to the qualification of the employees.
Competition between companies has led to any organization that needs to constantly improve its product / service. The company can offer the novelty only through the employees. In addition, the process of establishing the novelty must be permanent.Thus it makes clear the need of management for the process. Obviously this is not easy because it is associated with the management of living people, with the development of creative skills, which is unpredictable.Witch is the responsibility of human resources management.
The survey examines the problems and challenges that the Human resourse management must overcome for employee career development.
In the article the discussion is about human resource management approaches to strategic management, development, motivation and corporate culture of employees.
The structure of the article: introduction, researches review of the relevant direction, career development-research findings, main challenges and recommendations.
The study showed an interesting picture in terms of career development. We hope that the findings of this study will provide Human resources management specialists with a clear understanding of the challenges and will pay more attention to the career development of the employees.
MANAGEMENT, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, CAREER DEVELOPMENT, EMPLOYEE
- Amkoladze, G; Gabrichidze, A; Giorgobiani, M; Lomsadze-Kuchava, M; Kharadze, N. (2014). Globalization and research of success factors of Georgian business leaders. Modern issues of Medicine and Maagement, 146-151.
- Amkoladze, G; Gabrichidze, A; Giorgobiani, M; Zedgenidze, M; Kharadze, N;. (2014). Characteristics of development of leadership in the environment of global economy. Modern issues of Medicine and Maagement, 141-145.
- Kharadze, N; Chikhradze,K. (2015). Cultural Parallels Between Russia and Georgia and Their Effect on Women Employment. CULTURE AND RUSSIAN SOCIETY. Helsinki.
- Kharadze, N; Dugladze, D; Pirtskhalaishvili, D;. (2018). Comparative Analysis of Students Time Management at State and Private Universities. Innovative Economics and Management, 151-162.
- Kharadze, N; Paichadze, N; Paichadze, N; Pirtskhalaishvili, D. (2019). GENERAL TRENDS OF BUSINESS CAREER MANAGEMENT. 17th International Conference on Social Sciences (pp. 253-254). Murcia: EUROPEAN CENTER FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH.
- Korganashvili, L; Kharadze, N;. (2014). Regional Project Management of Tourism Development in Georgia. Project-Management-Development-Practice-and-Perspectives, 109-116.
- Nikvashvili, M. (2016). Stimulation of Constructive Bihavior in Conflict Situations. CHALLENGES OF GLOBALIZATIN INECONOMICS ANDBUSINESS (pp. 398-402). Tbilisi: Universal.
- Nikvashvili, M. (2017). Organizational Culture as an Integral Part of Agricultural Practices. CHALLENGES OF GLOBALIZATIONIN AND BUSINESS (pp. 363-367). Tbilisi: TSU.
- Paichadze, N; Kharadze, N; Giorgobiani, M; Nikvashvili, M;. (2019). CAREER MANAGEMENT TRENDS IN TERMS OF GENDER. 17th International Conference on Social Sciences (pp. 124-143). Murcia: EUROPEAN CENTER FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH.
- Paresashvili, N. (2016). CORPORATE CULTURE IN TERMS OF LABOR DIVERSITY. International Conference ,,Smart and Efficient Economy: Preparation for the Future Innovative Economy, (pp. 321-327 pg.). Brno, Czech Republic.
- Paresashvili, N;. (2013). Policy Implementation of the Eastern Partnership in Georgia. Public Policy and Administration, 633-643.
- Paresashvili, N;. (2015). Major Mechanisms to Develop the Strategies of the Labor Market in Georgia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 574-579.
- Paresashvili, N;. (2015). Reforms and policies fostering Georgia as emerging market. Public Policy and Administration, 54-64.
- Paresashvili, N; Giorgobiani, M; Nikvashvili, M; Pirtskhalaishvili, D; Kharadze, N;. (2019). Career Management Peculiarities in Educational Institutions. 17th International Conference on Social Sciences (pp. 212-231). Murcia: EUROPEAN CENTER FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH.
- Pirtskhalaishvili, D; Dugladze , D;. (2018). Statistical Analysis of Students› Time Management and Private Hypotheses in Private Universities. Innovative Economics and Management, 124-130.