THE IMPACT OF ECOLOGICAL FACTORS ON TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN KVEMO KARTLI REGION Author: Nino Letandze
| Published: 2018-12-28
| Pages: 247-251
In this Article we discuss environmental issues necessary for safe and sustainable development of tourism as an integral part of economic relations.
We focus to examine the impact of anthropogenic effects on the environment, which manifests itself in organizing recreational utilization of nature.
We refer here to the impact of ecological problems on human health in Kvemo Kartli region, which is very attractive tourist destination and has a great potential for tourism devel- opment as of its cultural and historic heritage.
ECOLOGICAL SAFETY, ECOLOGICAL SAFETY OF TOURISM, TOURISM POTENTIAL, RATIONAL NATURE UTILIZATION, ENVIRONMENT
- Birjakov M. B. (2014). Economic security of tourism. Tbilisi.
- Shubladze V. (2004). Macroeconomic regulation mechanism of tourism development in Georgia (in the context of poverty reduction).
- Maglakelidze T. (2002). Economic security. “News” Tbilisi.
- Rajebashvili G. (2012). Tourism development in Georgia, essay of public policy.
- Natroshvili G. (2012). National security objectives, facts and indicators. New Opinion, No.8. (14).
- Study of Social and Economic Conditions and Attitudes of Kvemo Kartli Population, Institute of Social Research and Analysis(2012). Tbilisi.
- Kvemo Kartli Development Strategy for 2014-2021
- A.G. Belonogov (2010). Formation of a system for ensuring the economic security of the tourism sector. St. Petersburg.
- Kosolopov, A. G. (2009). Problems of security of the tourist business and minimization of the main risk factors, Rev. “Knorus”: Moscow.