THEORETICAL-METHODOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF POVERTY Author: Murman Kvaratskhelia
| Published: 2018-12-28
| Pages: 86-93
In most countries of the modern world, the problem of overcoming poverty is hanging like a sword of Damocles. The rich and poor exist from the very beginning of the mankind, having the open and hidden opposition towards each other. Namely, this can be named, one of the main reasons of outbreaks of revolutions in different countries, followed by the destruction and victims.
Even the modern civilized world has not been able to solve this universal challenge, in spite of all the scientific and technological achievements.
For Poverty alleviation all the States need to carry out the right and rational social and economic policy. Simultaneously, it is necessary to find ways to balance the uneven distribution of the World wealth, overcome the cultural barriers, and the most important thing is to undertake more effective measures for inclusive development of economics of the developing and backward countries.
POVERTY, ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL POLICY, CLASSICAL THEORIES, NATIONAL ECONOMY INCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- Gans, Herbert j, (1965). Poverty and culture; Spenser, J.H. 2004 People, places, and policy; A politically relevant framavork for efforts to reduce concentrated poverty.The Policy Studies Journal, 32, 545-565;
- Lewis Oscar, (1959) Five Families:Mexican Case Studies in the Culture of Poverty. 1969, New York: Basic Books, Inc;
- Rawls John. (1999). A Theory of Justice, Revised Edition, the Belknap Press of Harvard University Press Cambridge,Massa- chusetts.
- Fraser Nancy. Axel Honneth (2003). Redistribution of Recognition? A political-Philosophical Exchange, London, NY;
- Robert E. Lang & Steven P. Hornburg (1998). What is social capital and why is it important to public policy?, Housing PolicyDebate,
- Jacobs Lawrence R.,Theda Skocpol, (2005). Inequality and American Democracy: What We Know and What We Need toLearn;
- Freud S., (1961). The ego and the id.In J.Strachey, The standartnedition of the complete psychological works of SigmundFreud.London: Hogarth Press;
- კეპულაძე გ.(2018). სიღარიბე როგორც სოციალურ-ეკონომიკური მოვლენა და მისი კვლევის თეორიულ-მეთოდოლოგიური თავისებურებანი. ქუთაისი.
- ჭითანავა ნ. (2018). საქართველოს ეკონომიკის გამოწვევები და სტრატეგია. თბილისი.