FOR CERTAIN ISSUES OF MONETARY-FISCAL POLICY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH Author: MIKHEIL CHIKVILADZE
| Published: 2018-06-25
| Pages: 138-142
This study researches the problems of Georgia›s monetary-fiscal policy and economic growth, in particular
the main indicators of economic growth assessment,certain aspects of monetary, credit, currency and investmen policies; The process of tax reforms in Georgia, including changes in income tax administration, considering the Estonian model, in which entrepreneurs will be exempt from profit taxes if they reinvest part of undistributed profits (dividends); It is analyzed in this study EU-Georgia Association Agreement signed in Brussels (27.06.2014)one of the most important parts of which is an agreement about the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area, which envisages liberalization of trade with the EU; The focus is on the low level of competitiveness of private sector in Georgia,inadequate human capital and deficient financial resources,undeveloped infrastructure and measures to be taken in thisdirection.
MONETARY-FISCAL POLICY, ECONOMIC GROWTH, GEORGIA, ESTONIAN MODEL.
- Atanelishvili, T., Chikviladze, M., Silagadze, N. (2017). About State Financial Control. J. Ecoforum. Vol.6. №1.
- Bedianashvili, G. (2017). The culture as an informal institute and the factor of social-economical development and business in the context of European Integration. In: Conference proceedings: “1 ISCBE›17 building bridges between business research and industry needs”. South East European University, Tetovo, Republic of Macedonia, pp. 147-152.
- Bedianashvili, G. (2017). BENCHMARKING AS A RESEARCH METHOD FOR OBTAINING SYSTEM KNOWLEDGE OF THE STATE INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT. J. «Information Models and Analyses» Volume 6, Number 1, pp. 84-89.
- Chikviladze, M.(2018). The Share in Percentage of Taxes in GDP. J. Ecoforum. Vol. 7, Issue 1(14).
- Chikviladze,M.(2014). STRATEGY FOR GEORGIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF DEVELOPMENT OF ECONOMY AND ECONOMIC SCIENCE. TSU. PAATA GUGUSHVILI INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS. Tbilisi, pp.61-63.
- Chikviladze, M.(2014). THE UP-TO-DATE ASPECTS OF BUDGET INCOMES IN GEORGIA. ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF ECONOMIES OF POST-COMMUNIST COUNTRIES AT CURRENT STAGE. TSU. PAATA GUGUSHVILI INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS. Tbilisi, pp.205-206.
- Gaganidze, G. (2018). FOREIGN TRADE OF GEORGIA, MOLDOVA AND THE UKRAINE WITH THE EUROPEAN UNION AFTER SIGNING THE ASSOCIATION AGREEMENT. J. ECOFORUM. Volume 7, Issue 1(14).
- Gaganidze, G. (2015). Competitive advantages of Georgian non-agricultural products on the EU market.The Business & Management Review. Vol. 6, Iss. 1, : 26-30.
- Kopaleishvili,T., Chikviladze,M.(2011). Taxes and taxation. Tbilisi. (In Georgian language).
- DEMOGRAPHY, MACROECONOMICS, FINANCES AND INNOVATIONS MIKHEIL CHIKVILADZE
- Bakhtadze, L., Kakulia, R., Chikviladze. 2007) Tax case. Tbilisi (In Georgian language).
- Papava, V. (2009). Georgia›s economy: post-revolutionary development and post-war difficulties.Central Asian Survey. Vol.28. pp.199-213 - Taylor & Francis
- Silagadze, A. (2017). “Post-Soviet Paradoxes” of Unemployment Rate. BULLETIN OF THE GEORGIAN NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, vol. 11, no. 1, pp.136-141.
- Silagadze, A. (2013). Priorities for the economy of postcommunist Georgia in the context of the world financial crisis. Problems of Economic Transition, pp.3-16. - Taylor & Francis
- Silagadze, A., Gelashvili,S. (2009). Gegenwärtige Finanz- und Monetäre Aspekte in Georgien .No. G-10. Potsdam.