Globalization 2018: Call for Papers
European University, Tbilisi, Georgia
Saturday, June 30 - Sunday, July 1, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 10, 2018
Registration Deadline for Presenters: April 20, 2018
Manuscript Submission Deadline: April 30, 2018
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the conference, your abstract must first pass a double blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fees, your presentation will be confirmed. Learn more about conference streams.
- Abstracts submission: April 10, 2018
- Results of abstract reviews returned to authors: 25 April, 2018
- Full paper submission: 30 April, 2018
How to Submit
- Register with our online submission system.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, choosing from the presentation formats listed below.
- Your proposal will normally be reviewed within two to three weeks after undergoing a double blind peer review.
- If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.
Status of Submission
- If your abstract is accepted, a notification email will be sent to the registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once submitted, you can change the details only via contact with the organizing committee
Ways to Present
Oral Presentation (15 minutes)
This is the standard format for presentation and involves the presenter delivering their research to their audience, often accompanied by a PowerPoint slideshow. Oral Presentations are generally organised by stream into parallel sessions comprising three or four presentations.
Workshop Presentation (10 to 15 minutes)
A workshop is a brief, intensive course, lasting 60 to 90 minutes, which is led by an experienced practitioner, usually with a Ph.D. It facilitates group interaction and the exchange of information amongst a smaller number of participants than is usual at a plenary session.
Often a workshop involves problem solving, skills training, or the dissemination of new content or disciplinary approaches. Conference workshops are typically more instructional and interactive in nature than oral presentations and involve participants working with the workshop leader on a particular topical issue.
Final Paper Submission
Once you have registered, you can submit your final paper at email@example.com until April 30, 2018.
Final papers are only accepted in a Microsoft Word format. Please download our Final Paper Template and read the Final Paper Submission Guidelines.
The Official Conference Proceedings will be published online in a PDF format in the Journal Globalization & Business under an ISSN 2449-2396.
Publication and Licensing Issues
Abstracts, research papers, articles, video footage, images, and other forms of print and digital media will be made available by IRESPOG to the general public on an open access, online basis.
By submitting to an open access agreement under Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution Non Commercial International an author or creator is hereby granting IRESPOG an exclusive license for the full period of copyright throughout the world, including the exclusive right to publish, distribute, or communicate, their original submitted work in any IRESPOG publication, whether in an online, electronic or print format, be that in whole, partial or modified form.
Authors retain originating copyright of their own work but through the act of agreeing to transfer the license to IRESPOG under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Attribution Non Commercial International conditions allow IRESPOG to take measures on behalf of authors against infringement, inappropriate use of an article, libel or plagiarism of any work, materials or content attributed under this license by other parties and allows IRESPOG to monitor, uphold and maintain the integrity of an abstract, paper or article and its author once refereed and accepted for publication or public exhibition.
All publications and digital media produced for the conference will be openly archived on the IRESPOG research archive.