The 4th International Conference on Actual Economic and Social Problems in Modern Globalization 2019
Conference Theme: “Actual Economic and Social Problems in Modern Globalization”
Main Tracks of the Conference
- Track 1: Competitiveness in the Contexts of Globalization
- Track 2: Knowledge Economy and Innovations in Modern Globalization
- Track 3: Economic and Social Problems in Modern Globalization
- Track 4: Entrepreneurship in Modern Globalization
- Track 5: Financial Problems and Globalization
- Track 6: Social Entrepreneurship in the Context of Modern Globalization
- Track 7: New Challenges of Management
- Track 8: Modern marketing concepts and technologies in the context of globalization
- Track 9: Information Technologies and Intelligent Systems
- Track 10: Blockchain Technology in Modern Global Economy
- Track 11: Cryptocurrencies and Global Finance Systems
- Track 12: Demographic Problems in Modern Globalization
- Track13: The Development of Tourism in the Context of Globalization
The official language of the conference will be English and Georgian
- Abstracts submission: April 1, 2019;
- Results of abstract reviews returned to authors: 10 April, 2019;
- Full paper submission: 30 April, 2019.
The mail to send conferencing materials: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Submit
- Register with our online submission system.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, choosing from the presentation formats listed below.
- Your proposal will normally be reviewed within two to three weeks after undergoing a double blind peer review.
- If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.
Status of Submission
- If your abstract is accepted, a notification email will be sent to the registered email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com. Once submitted, you can change the details only via contact with the organizing committee
European University, Institute for Research of Economic and Social Problems of Globalization, Faculty of Business and Technology
Globalization & Business is an editorially independent, open access journal associated with Globalization conferences. A number of papers from the Conference papers will be selected by the journal editor(s) for reworking and revising, in line with normal processes of review.